Saturday 8 March 2014

My week on Instagram (explained)!

Hello my loves! 

I hope you are all well <3 

I was thinking about different things to blog about to make my blog more exciting, so I came up with this idea. Now, I'm not sure if I am the first person in bloggerverse to do this, but it is new to me. 

The idea behind this new concept is that I post all the things I've posted on my beauty IG onto my blog, but instead of captioning it as I would on IG, I would talk about what made me post it and the background. It sounds confusing (even to me) but let's see how this goes! 



No body is perfect. Not even makeup artists and beauty guru's/bloggers. Some of us may be good at certain things such as getting our eyeliner exactly the same, but some of may not be good at that. We all have flaws and imperfections in our talents but the concept behind blogging and vlogging is to teach others. 

This post was quite hilarious and I'm sure every single girl can relate one way or the other! 


This is the accompanying photo for my blog post about how I clean my brushes. I'm a big fan of the white background behind objects and the much loved white fur. But since I do not have a white fur area rug, I settled for the white surfaces in my kitchen! 


This Shimmering skin perfecter has given me life! That is all. I also struggled with the typical beauty blogger hand pose because 1) I do not have nice, polished hands (henna artist probs) and 2) My hands are huge! 


Who else is loving the new Eylure packaging as much as I am?! Eylure will always be my favourite drugstore mascara brands and their lash adhesive is a dream. Wish they'd add a bigger tube though ;)

1

I am a self-labeled procrastinating queen! Honestly. But I also have ADD/ADHD depending on the circumstances (LOL!) I've always wanted to do a look inspired by my cat because 1) He's beautiful (maashaaAllah) and 2) I've always wanted to try something different. Mix some boredom in and you have a look inspired by my kitty. I did get creative and instead of doing a mask like look (that would be scary) I incorporated different parts of my cats face and features into a pretty eye look. 


Who say's you can't photobomb your own photo? I was taking a photo for my IG of a mini makeup haul I did and seeing as I had applied some henna, I decided to show it too! Killing two birds with one stone an' all that. (I do not condone violence!!) 


And here's the actual haul! Becca and MUA cosmetics only. Loving all of these products except my favourite lipgloss of allllll time MUA Intense Kisses 'Sealed with a Kiss' which was recently put back in stock online and in stores. However, the colour is totally off and makes me look like I have glossy concealer lips which was NOT the case before! :(


Lastly, a photo of the henna I applied for myself paired with dainty above knuckle/midi rings. I got these from Ebay at 5 for £1!! bloody bargain! 

I hope you enjoyed this post. I really enjoyed getting into depth into each photo as you would have probably guessed it, I LOVE TALKING! and explaining things. 

Love and kisses, 

Fatima. 

P.S: My IG is @shewhobelieves_beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment