Tuesday 30 July 2013

Update!

*whispers* is anyone there???

HELLO! Oh I've missed blogging so much. How are you all?! I've been good!

So this is just a quick update as to why I've been M.I.A these past few months. As some of you may know, I was in my last year of college so things did get pretty hectic in regards to making sure I applied to university, handed in my assignments, done my exams, university interviews and just typical end of year shenanigans to be honest. Then, the blessed month of Ramadhaan came in which I was oh so excited about as any other Muslim can vouch for that. Oh, Ramadhaan Mubarak btw! Well, it is nearly Eid and I am gutted that Ramadhaan is nearly over but really excited for Eid!

I have also officially started freelance makeup (I did freelance before as favours for family members but now it's official woohooo!!) which is really exciting because I love doing makeup on people and just seeing the transformation right before my eyes! And I definitely love doing makeup more than I love doing henna (ssshh!).

As well as having this blog and my Facebook like page, I have started an Instagram account solely for "She Who Believes". I post makeup looks I do on myself, clients makeup looks (if they let me), mini hauls, my henna art, mini reviews and so on. I have not got may followers, but I am grateful for every single person who follows, likes and comments on my (un-professional looking) photo's. I literally say "thank you!" every time I receive a notification. Sad, I know. But I am really grateful. Oooh! I have also received follows from amazing beauty guru's, bloggers and makeup artists like Zukreat who is a celebrity makeup artist and has recently launched her makeup range at IMAT's London called Artist of Makeup which I am soo excited for! I have also received a follow from the lovely Hafsa from the award winning blog Muslimah Beauty and Youtube Guru, makeup fanatic and professional makeup artist from YazTheMakeUpArtist or also known as MissBeautyAdikt on Instagram. Woohoo! Love them!


I also have another piece of exciting news, which people who follow me on Instagram will already know about so if you want to know, then do follow me on Instagram @shewhobelieves_beauty. I will dedicate another blog post to that soon as I do not want to drag on this post.

Oh! and I decided on a new style of blogging but you're going to have to figure it out on my next blog post! Haha.

I have been trying out a lot of new products and have a lot of new natural face masks to tell you all about so keep your eyes peeled for that! I will be back sometime after Eid as I really want to make the most of the last 10 days of Ramadhaan.

Love from Fatima xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment