Saturday 6 April 2013

Review | Origins VitaZing moisturiser

Who lives in England? Hands up! My condolences for the bad weather... :( 

Not only must you look after your body during cold, chapping weather, you must also look after your skin. 

Origins VitaZing has been my holy grail moisturiser in the past few hectic cold days in London! 

Not only does it have Sun Protection Factor (SPF) 15 in it (you may be thinking "sun protection?! what sun?" but there is a sun, we would be living in the dark otherwise :P), it has tiny flecks of colour which imitate my (or anyone else's) skin colour whilst giving it a glow (like you've been on holiday for a week). It also energizes dull looking complexion and makes your skin look as though you've been eating, sleeping and drinking well (not that you need to neglect these in the first place lol). Coverage wise, it's not amazing, but then again it is just a tinted moisturiser so I don't really expect heaps of coverage (I use a concealer to cover up blemishes). It has quite a shiny finish which I matte-ify using a blot powder. This is priced at around £25 I believe which is quite pricey for a moisturiser but it does such a good job and goes a hell of a long way (you only need a pea sized amount for your whole face - literally) 

Would I buy again? Well, considering this is my 2nd tube since discovering it, yes I would definitely buy it again. 

With love and cold kisses, Fatima. 

No comments:

Post a Comment