Tuesday 20 November 2012

My favorite "no-heat", effortless curls hair routine


If you like the "this-is-my-natural-hair-I-know-it's-awesome" kind of hair, then this is a routine for you. It's so quick and easy, you'll want to do it every night. Literally.

When I'm feeling "this-is-my-natural-hair" curly hair, this is what I do. I wash my hair as I would normally and dry it by either air drying or a quick blast with a blow-dryer. Then, I put some anti-frizz cream on, part my hair into two sections and cornrow each side. However, if you cannot cornrow or find it difficult to do it on your own head then part your hair into four sections and plait each section.

Remember, the smaller the plait or cornrow, the tighter the curls. 

Cover your hair with a small scarf and get some beauty sleep! ;) ..you'll need to look ask good as your hair does the next day, hahaha..

Wake up and open the plaits or cornrows. Fluff the curls but don't run your fingers through them as it will distort the curls and make them appear frizzy. If your curls lack shine, apply some shine spray or serum.

The great about this routine is that there is no heat involved. So, are you ready to ditch your curlers and be kinder to your hair?!

These curls might not appeal to everyone, but it definitely appeals to me. The reason being is that it looks so effortless and just like my natural hair. I have recently come to the conclusion that I have what I call "combination" hair. This is because parts of it are really curly, some parts are loose waves and some parts are actually straight! Weird right?!

So, if you're after natural, effortless curls, this is the routine for you!

Love, Fatima XOXOXOXO

*Image courtesy of Google*

2 comments:

  1. I have naturally curly hair and wish my hair looked like yours. Mine feels like its so hard to do.

    I am going to try this tonight and see if it works for me and my curly hair!! I would LOVE to do something effortlessly to have my hair this way.

    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl!

      This photo is from google and it's most likely that they used a curling tong on the model :) However, when I do my routine on my hair, it looks slightly similar! Do let me know how yours looks tomorrow?

      Love

      xx

      Delete