Friday 16 November 2012

Once upon a time, my lashes fell down on my cheek...


I'm pretty sure everyone remembers the first time they started playing around with makeup because it's such a significant time in our lives, right? Well, I think so anyway..

Anyway.. Who remembers when they first used an eyelash curler???  I DO. HMPH...

Here's what happened.. I discovered the eyelash curler and was fascinated by it.. So I purchased one.. As you do.. As I was messing around with it, the rubber strip fell out and I didn't realise and I decided to finally test it out. Started with my left eye, lined it up correctly and closed it. Then I started feeling tiny hairs drop down my cheek and I thought "woahh..is this normal?" ..well obviously not because until this day, even though they grew back, they are slightly shorter and I get reminded of this incident every time I wear mascara :(

However, it's all good because not only have I learnt from my mistakes (I still think eyelash curlers are amazing and still use them), hopefully you guys can too!

I know you're thinking "well, gurl you can't live with one eye of short lashes!" ..well, I've heard good things about castor oil when it comes growing hair back but I've yet to try this. ..And you know me.. I always tell you guys everything, especially if they work! So I'll definitely let you know if castor oil is the real deal.

Stay safe when using eyelash curlers my loves! ;)

MWAH! xoxo

*Image from Google*

No comments:

Post a Comment