Monday 17 February 2014

Get to know me tag | 25 random questions.

I've never done a tag post before so I thought it to be fitting to start with a "get to know me" one first, right? I may have changed some questions as I haven't got an answer for them and it would be boring for me to just say "none" or "nothing" if you get my jist.

I tag anyone and everyone who wants to do this tag!

Lets begin!

#1 Do you have a middle name? 
No, but if I did, I would love it to have been Zahra, which means Rose.

#2 Where are you from?
Somalia!

#3 What's your favourite drink?
Black Arabic coffee. No milk. No sugar.

#4 What was your favourite subject at school?
Art.

#5 What would you name your children?
I would name them after my parents and grandparents. I'm more of a traditional girl and love old Islamic names (prophets, sahabahs etc)

#6 Do you have any weird phobias?
I'm scared of dots. If they are grouped up etc. I know it has a name but I can't put my finger on it. Nor am I gunna Google it as I'm scared if images come up. *shudders*. I also hate creepy crawlies like spiders and maggots and I have a greaaaat fear of snakes!

#7 What's your favourite book?
I'm gunna risk this and say the Twilight series haha! Oh and A Thousand Splendid Suns :')

#8 What's your favourite colour(s)?
Anything neutral like cream and grey. Oh and I have a timeless love for black.

#9 What's your favourite animal?
Gotta love me some lions! They're so majestic <3

#10 What's your favourite makeup item?
Mascara or eyebrow stuff.

#11 What's your favourite holiday?
S.U.M.M.E.R! Even if I don't go abroad, I love it because everybody's so laid back and chill.

#12 Have you graduated from high school?
Yes!

#13 Have you been out of the country?
Yes.

#14 Do you speak any other languages?
Somali and I understand and speak basic Arabic.

#15 Do you have any siblings?
Yes.

#16 What's your favourite store?
Superdrug.

#17 Blusher or bronzer?
Bronzer! especially mosaic ones because they usually have shots of pink in them.

#18 What do you do/study now?
I study Access to Nursing :)

#19 What are some of your favourite Youtubers?
MissBeautyAdikt, Tanya Burr, Zoella, Pixiwoo, The Beauty Crush (I'm sure there's loads more!)

#20 What's your favourite movie?
Taken

#21 What's your favourite TV show(s)?
Pretty Little Liars, Revenge, Ravenswood, Criminal Minds and Suits.

#22 TV or computer/laptop?
Laptop!

#23 What phone do you have?
LG :( LOL

#24 How tall are you?
5 ft 7 or 8 or 9. I've lost count!

#25 Do you have any pets?
Yes!! I have a cat :)



No comments:

Post a Comment