Friday 2 November 2012

My favourite lipstick last month!


This bad girl was featured in my September favourites so you may recognise it from there but I have been loving this lipstick recently. I wore it on Eid day in October and kept getting continuous compliments.

It's called Ballistic and it is by Rimmel. It's a deep cherry red colour but could be toned down if smudged in with a finger. Funnily enough, I didn't buy it from Boots or Supergrugs, but from Poundland! Shocking right?! I picked it up and was so close to putting it back down but decided to take a risk and buy it as it only costs a pound and if I didn't like it, it wouldn't mean that I lost £4.99 (which I think the Rimmel lipsticks cost). I do not regret buying this lipstick, not one bit. 

I think that this lipstick is best applied with a lipstick brush because not only does it ensure that I have pristine lines around the edges, it applies somewhat matte and slightly toned down. Also, this wears off sooo nicely! As my cousin Hanaa would say "that snogged off look" ...she's going to kill me.

Left: applied straight from the tube. Right: smudged with a finger. 


And here it is on my large Somali lips, ha ha. Applied with a lip brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment